First Jail In Emerson
One of Emerson's two oldest buildings, this building was known as Hotel DeBell after the local policeman Mr. Bell. Now restored it is located just south of Travel Manitoba's information centre on path #75.
Original Customs Building
This original customs building was the first customs building in the Northwest.
Emerson's Town Hall & Court House
Built in 1918 after the original was destroyed by fire, this building is one of the finest examples of neoclassical prairie architecture in existence. In 1985 the provincial government designated the building a historical landmark. Court is still held in the auditorium. Read more about the Court House